Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Spring Craft Haul

Happy Tuesday my lovelies! It has been another wee while since I last posted. It is just so busy! I did finally get all my gardens and containers planted and all we need now is a little sunshine. Rain, we have had enough of!

So, I have been collecting all these amazing crafty goodie and hopefully will soon start playing with them.


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:


CC Designs Little Pixie Under the Sea Clear Stamp Set


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Debby said...

Where did you purchase the Kokuyo adhesive? The link below doesn't work and I have been looking for it since it left the US market.

Jeanette said...

Hi Debbie, sorry the link wasn't working. I get mine over at Simon Says Stamp :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails