Friday, August 25, 2017

Getting Ready for Christmas!!!

Happy Friday my lovelies! Yes, I am that person. I am already starting to dream about Chrismas and my December Daily album for this year! If you have followed me for a while, you know that I love, love to incorporate my papercrafting and stamping with my December Daily album to create a unique and personal album that documents our Christmas together as a family.

As I am getting to be an old pro about things now, I start ordering the products NOW to make sure that I am not scrambling at the last moment. As soon as I saw the new Lawn Fawn release, I eagerly contemplated which products I should get. I keep in mind that I need to think about what I already have and how I can make old sets work with the new ones.


Last year started sharing which products I was going to be using for my annual Christmas Video series. A lot of you told me that you liked knowing in advance so that if you were inspired by my creations, you would have the products available so that you could make some too!

Without furthur ado, here are the Lawn Fawn products that I have just purchased and some that I already have and will be combining to use this season!


Have a great day and weekend! I will be working on some Halloween projects this weekend.(never papercrafitng the season I am currently in)

Hugs Jeanette



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails