Friday, January 26, 2018

Fairy Wishes–Whimsy Stamps

I am fairly certain that I have never gotten off to such a slow start in the New Year. I am hoping that I will soon be back to more regular postings and that life will go back to being more settled. It certainly has been one thing after another around here these days!

I was very excited to see that Whimsy Stamps now has some images from the gorgeously talented Marina Fedatova! I was lucky to work with some of her images back when I was part of Sugar Nellie’s Design Team. Her images are sweet and delicate and so lovely to work with! I couldn’t resist using the new Sun Ray stencil again. I think it is one of my very favorite stencils that I own and PERFECT for so many different cards! I also used a scripted word die with some glittered cardstock to add a stunning sentiment to the card! I absolutely love adding die cut words to my cards and this particular set comes with 3 different scripted words! LOVE it!



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 Fairy Wishes

*NEW Fairy Wishes

Sun Rays Stencil

*NEW Sun Rays Stencil

Gratitude Word Die Set

Gratitude Word Die Set

Hand-Stitched Nested Rectangles

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles


It’s A Party Enamel Dots

*NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots

Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Copic Markers are now available at Whimsy! Click –>HERE

Copic Markers Used :

Skin : E000, E00, E11, R30, R20

Hair : E40, E42, E43, YR31

Dress & Wings: BG10, BG11, BG32

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails